10 items a girl should have in her wardrobe

Before I start this blog, let me remind you to always be body positive. As everybody has a unique feature, so does their beauty. 



The fashion industry has fast fashion, which is why every now and then people shop aggressively to follow popular trends. Compared to others, women tend to have more options and styles to choose from. Taking that into mind, I always had problems choosing an outfit, and one day I thought I'd help myself, so I made this list, which I'm delightfully handing over to you. Without any further delay, let's check out some ideas you can follow for your life events. 


1. Denim Jeans 

If you are a Korean drama buff, then I can proudly say you own denim jeans, that too, a bell-bottom. Well, in case you don't know what's happening in the world and you don't have bell-bottom denim jeans, this is your chance to buy one. Not only are these jeans fashionable, but they are also comfortable.


2. Plain White T-shirt 

Whether you are hanging out with friends or going out on a casual date, a white t-shirt has always got your back. White is a colour of both peace and empowerment. This is why you can always choose between being resilient and being a revolutionist. 


3. White Jeans

Just like your black jeans, you can have the same style but in white. As they say, white is everyone's colour, and it'll carry you courageously on your bad days too. I came across this Blackpink's Jisso post on Instagram and I felt the need to purchase it. Levi has a wide range of options in white and black. Well, you can always check that out. Otherwise, if you want the pants to be the same as Jisso's, you can go to Amazon for the same. 


4. A black tank top 

Be it square neck or round neck, a tank top never looks bad. I'm not recommending just the black colour here as such, you can surely go for other colours like lavender, green, white, or ocean blue. 


5. Over-sized cardigan 

I'm quite impressed by street fashion, so I only approve of a jacket when it's over sized. Being an adult who's not so tall and has a different figure than others of my age. I remember, my mother used to ask for sizes that are worn by people three years younger than my age. Out of no options, sometimes I used to wear oversized clothes and I guess that's how I found my love for these oversized clothes, especially jackets and hoodies. 


6. A skin-toned bodysuit

I've seen many girls making fuss about a certain part of the body not looking exactly like what is shown in the advertisement. Generally, a bodysuit is the difference between them. I think it's a miraculous product for those who overthink a lot.
 

7. Nude coloured sandals

I would advise every girl to have a pair of nude sandals in their wardrobe. Reason one being, it looks stylish on foot and second, it goes with every outfit whether it is formal or informal. I've been watching a lot of American chick-flicks and the most common thing between two fashion oriented characters of two different movies is that they both wear nude coloured sandal on a special day.


8. A Tote Bag

In the seventeenth century, Americans created this fashion not knowing it'll become this famous. A tote bag has been a hit in Korea nowadays and we can see some or maybe I should say many examples of it in their dramas. You will want to have one if you start watching k-dramas. Comment to get recommendations.


9. Sneakers

If you're going on a casual meeting and the person you're meeting is "I make shoe contact before eye contact" type. I'm sure you'll rock their mind by just adding sneakers to your clothing. It can be black, grey, white and beige. Although, go for brown if you want a meet-cute. 


10. Hair accessories (mainly pearl or floral) 

Hair accessories include headbands, tiaras, scrunchies, hairpins, hair jewellery etc. A reason you should get this is it'll complement your look and complete it. By the way, don't confuse headbands with tiaras. A Tiara is a wire-based head accessory, whereas headbands are soft on heads. Nowadays, there are many comfortable headbands in the market. I'll suggest you to try some of those. You won't regret it! 



This blog ends here, but I thought of giving you a bonus. So, here are some of the things I love and can't explain in words: Black Gladiators / Lace-ups, Hat / Beret, Linen dress with Peter Pan collar, Trench coat, Blue jeans, Cat-eye sunglasses, A brown blazer, vintage skirt, Bohemian piece. Get them and reverse occasionally.

Powered by Blogger.